WHYY-FM: Where you go to know
WHYY-FM can be heard on 90.9 in Philadelphia and in New Jersey on: 90.3, Cape May Court House; 89.9, Manahawkin; 89.7, Atlantic City; 89.3, Bridgeton; and 88.1, Berlin.
What's on now — Listen Live
NPR's Morning Edition takes listeners around the country and the world with two hours of multi-faceted stories and commentaries that inform, challenge and occasionally amuse. Morning Edition is the most listened-to news radio program in the country.
The latest from WHYY's radio programming
- Fallout from the VW emission cheating scandal Radio Times with Marty Moss-Coane — Volkswagen admitted last week that it installed software in 11 million diesel-powered cars that allowed them to cheat on emission tests.
- Resist the urge to clean up your landscape You Bet Your Garden — This is the time of year many people feel compelled to “clean up their landscape”. Mike McGrath will review the many reasons you should NOT be cutting back roses, figs or any other plants in the Fall!
- 7 Seas + 1 Skytalk — Scientists are now certain that the 313 mile diameter moon of Saturn, Enceladus, has a liquid water ocean that completely envelops its rocky core. Beneath 18 miles of ice crust, the ocean was originally thought to [...]
- The Pope on climate change and economic inequality Radio Times with Marty Moss-Coane — On today’s edition of Ballot Talks: we’ll discuss last night’s Republican debate, the second of the 2016 presidential campaign.
- On Celebration and Transition Voices in the Family — In a speech on the White House lawn yesterday, Pope Francis commended President Obama for tackling climate change and stressed the urgency of combating the problem.
Listen: On Tour
Neon Trees is featured this week on On Tour. Elisabeth Perez Luna reports »