Learn about targeted marketing and branding solutions on WHYY-FM 90.9, WHYY-TV, WHYY.org, our digital services and with virtual and in-person community events.
WHYY’s Sponsorship team can help you design a program to meet your financial, marketing and philanthropic goals.
Questions? Contact Nancy Stuski at (215) 351-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorships on WHYY-FM 90.9
WHYY-FM is the most-listened-to public radio station in the region and the Greater Philadelphia region’s only NPR station focusing exclusively on news and information. Our format combines national and world news from Morning Edition, All Things Considered and Marketplace with award-winning original programs that have garnered national acclaim. WHYY original productions include Fresh Air, Radio Times and The Pulse.
- WHYY offers 15-second sponsorship messages to corporate sponsors. Rates are based on the daypart selected.
- WHYY produces messages using professional in-house talent at no additional charge.
- All on-air messages must comply with applicable guidelines.
To learn more, contact Nancy Stuski at (215) 351-3300 or email@example.com
FM SPONSORSHIP SAMPLES
SPONSORSHIP VOICE TALENT
Sponsorship messages are prerecorded and are produced by WHYY using WHYY talent only. Below are samples of the voices available for your messages.
Sponsorships on WHYY-TV 12
News when you need it. Entertainment when you want it. Education when it counts. WHYY brings the world right into the living room through a lineup of trusted, high-profile television programs on three distinct digital television channels, all of which are available for sponsorship.
WHYY-TV HD — Over the air on 12.1
This 24/7 channel features the award-winning programs, ranging from beloved children’s programs such as Daniel Tiger and Sesame Street to PBS favorites such as Antiques Roadshow, Frontline and This Old House. The program line-up also includes WHYY’s original productions – You Oughta Know, Movers & Makers, and On Stage at Curtis.
Y2 — Over the air on 12.2
A blend of encore presentations, financial, health and music specials.
WHYY PBS Kids — Over the air on 12.3
PBS KIDS TV programming is now available 24 hours a day, providing increased access to award-winning PBS content especially for those who need it the most. Research confirms PBS KIDS programming helps children build critical skills that enable them to find success in school and life.
Sponsorships on WHYY-TV
WHYY offers 15- and 30-second sponsorship messages to corporate and nonprofit sponsors. Rates are based on the daypart selected. WHYY produces messages using materials supplied by the client and professional in-house voice talent at no additional charge. All on-air messages must comply with applicable guidelines.
To learn more, contact Nancy Stuski at (215) 351-3300.
SPONSORSHIP VOICE TALENT
WHYY recommends that our station talent is used for sponsorship messages. Below are samples of the voices available for your messages.
In addition to touching our audience through radio and television, WHYY reaches thousands in the Greater Philadelphia region each day through WHYY.org.
Banners on WHYY.org — Effectively, measurably reach your target audience
- Available run-of-site (CPM).
- Google Analytics provide accurate metrics on impressions and click-throughs.
- Geotargeting is available by state.
- All online creative and messaging must be similar in tone and manner to on-air sponsorships. View our web guidelines.
Medium Rectangle — 300 x 250 pixels – WHYY.org
GIF, JPG — Animated GIFs may rotate up to three (3) cycles then must stop on final frame.
Max File Size:
Sponsorships on WHYY’s live audio stream and podcasts
WHYY-FM’s live audio stream and podcasts can be accessed on computers, mobile device, smart speakers and through the WHYY app.
Each time the WHYY-FM live stream is played, a 15-second message runs before listeners hear the content. This pre-roll message is available to sponsors.
Pre-roll and mid-roll messages are also available to sponsors in WHYY’s podcasts.
For more information on underwriting the live audio stream and podcasts, contact Nancy Stuski at (215) 351-3300.
Corporate challenge grants and more
Other ways to partner with WHYY:
- Corporate Challenge Grants Encourage viewers and listeners to join you in supporting public broadcasting during one of our membership drives on WHYY-TV or WHYY-FM. In addition to being a team-building opportunity for your staff, your company will receive numerous benefits including frequent company mentions throughout the challenge in recognition of your generous contribution.
- WHYY Member Card Participate in the WHYY Member Card program which offers benefits and discounts throughout the Delaware Valley for WHYY members.
- Matching Gift Program Join more than 130 companies in our area that match their employees’ contributions. The Matching Gift Program encourages support for WHYY and shows the community the value you place on public broadcasting.
- WHYY Events Explore Membership Event Partnership opportunities.
For more information on these partnership programs, contact Nancy Stuski at (215) 351-3300.