WHYY-FM: Where you go to know
WHYY-FM can be heard on 90.9 in Philadelphia and in New Jersey on: 90.3, Cape May Court House; 89.9, Manahawkin; 89.7, Atlantic City; 89.3, Bridgeton; and 88.1, Berlin.
WHYY brings you special coverage of the 2016 elections. View the schedule »
What's on now — Listen Live
A Prairie Home Companion
Live every Saturday night, A Prairie Home Companion features comedy sketches, music and Garrison Keillor's signature monologue, "The News from Lake Wobegon."
The latest from WHYY's radio programming
- Astronomical Anomalies Skytalk — What happens when the gas supply at a Black Hole runs out? It's "lights out!" Previous evidence suggested that quasar shutoff took hundreds of thousands of years but this one shut down in just seven years.
- New Hampshire Primary Analysis Radio Times with Marty Moss-Coane — Donald Trump and Senator Bernie Sanders had big wins in yesterday's New Hampshire primary, the first primary in the nation. Both candidates won handily over their challengers.
- Finding love in the modern age Radio Times with Marty Moss-Coane — Finding love in the modern age can be a challenge. The days of randomly meeting in a bar or a class have been replaced by scores of dating apps.
- Depression Screenings for Women During and After Pregnancy Voices in the Family — An influential government-appointed panel of health experts has specifically called for depression screenings for women during pregnancy and after giving birth.
- Seed starting time is almost here! You Bet Your Garden — Seed starting time is fast approaching! Mike McGrath will review the basics of growing your own plants, with a focus on proper feeding. Plus your fabulous phone calls!
Listen: On Tour
Brett Dennen is featured this week on On Tour. Elisabeth Perez Luna reports »