Ready to deepen your learning, strengthen your relationship with WHYY and share your passion for public media?
Join a select group of dedicated individuals who strongly believe in the mission of public media and who wish to support at a level beyond membership.
By becoming a member of WHYY’s Y Circle or Leadership Circle, you will make an important investment in the future of WHYY. We rely on the generous support of our community members to provide quality programming and services, and our donors ensure that free access to trustworthy journalism, world-class artistic experiences and lifelong learning opportunities remain available to all.
We offer a variety of exclusive benefits to thank Y Circle and Leadership Circle donors who so generously endorse our mission to deliver reliable information and worthwhile entertainment. Explore all Y and Leadership Circle giving levels below.
Due to COVID-19, we are not hosting live events or inviting guests to the studios. We hope to be able to offer all of these benefits again in the future, and in the meantime we hope you enjoy invites to special WHYY virtual events.
Questions? Contact us at (215) 351-2272 or via email.
$500 – STEWARD
- Invitation to exclusive Y Circle reception featuring WHYY hosts and behind-the-scenes tours
- Discounted and complimentary tickets to select WHYY events (limited tickets available; first come, first served; some events are excluded)
- Y Circle concierge service to answer all of your questions
- Subscription to quarterly e-newsletter
- Recognition in WHYY’s Annual Report
$1,200 - ADVOCATEAbove benefits plus:
- Behind-the-scenes tour for two of WHYY Studios
- Opportunity for two to sit in on live taping of Radio Times (at donor’s request)
- Invitations to local arts and culture events and receptions at The Mann Center for the Performing Arts, People’s Light, The Wilma Theater and more
$2,500 - AMBASSADORAbove benefits plus:
- Invitation to a Philadelphia Speaker Series program (limited tickets available)
- Invitations to meet and greet events with public broadcasting personalities such as Terry Gross, Ken Burns, Ira Glass and more
- Opportunity to watch a taping of a radio, TV or podcast program, such as You Oughta Know, The Pulse or The Why (at donor’s request)
$5,000 - CHAMPIONAbove benefits plus:
- Complimentary tickets to WHYY events (limited tickets available; first come, first served; some events are excluded)
- Invitation to exclusive Leadership Circle reception with WHYY staff, reporters and producers
- Invitation to Newsroom roundtable discussion
$10,000 - VISIONARYAbove benefits plus:
- Naming opportunities
- “Reporter for a day” – shadow a WHYY reporter and see behind-the-scenes details about how the Newsroom works (at donor’s request)
Do you know the advantages of including WHYY in your estate and future plans?
We’d be honored to work with you on a giving plan that aligns with your philanthropic vision.
For more information on all the giving opportunities at WHYY, contact David C. Heck, Director of Philanthropy, at 215-351-3305 or via email.