Two hospitalized from carbon monoxide

    Fire crews responded to a home on the 1500 block of Conlyn Street in the West Oak Lane section of the city late Friday night where two people were sickened by carbon monoxide.

    According to ABC6, the victims, a man and a woman, were treated at the scene and taken to Einstein Medical Center for further evaluation.

    As a precaution, officials checked out two neighboring homes.

    The incident is still under investigation.

    Want a digest of WHYY’s programs, events & stories? Sign up for our weekly newsletter.

    It will take 126,000 members this year for great news and programs to thrive. Help us get to 100% of the goal.