From now through Labor Day, Eyes on the Street is helping you beat the summertime blues by offering up “Staycation” adventures weekly.
We’re out and about building up a roster of fun local trips to help you experience some of Philly’s natural wonders, neighborhood treats, and jewelbox cultural treasures. Each of these explorations promise to transport while keeping you close to home.
- Christine Fisher takes a walk on the Cynwyd Heritage Trail.
- Amanda Mazie peeks inside the Portrait Gallery in Second Bank.
- Christine ventures deep into the John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum.
- Ashley Hahn gets a Hands-on Tour at the Rosenbach Museum & Library.
- Ashley kayaked on the tidal Schuylkill River.
- Christine checked out the new Tacony Creek Trail.
- Amanda paid a visit to the Philadelphia History Museum.
- Christine walked along Cobbs Creek.