TD Bank and Community Integrated Services are cosponsoring the first-ever Northeast Small Business Conference this Thursday at the Community College of Philadelphia’s new Center for Small Business Education Growth and Training [map].
The day-long conference includes breakfast and lunch, as well as panel discussions and workshops to help small business owners during tough economic times. The event is free, but pre-registration is required. A full schedule and details are below.
- Networking and Breakfast: 8:30 a.m.
- Keynote address: Craig White President and CEO, Philadelphia Gas Works
- Workshop Sessions:
- Financing for Small Business
- Doing Business with the Federal Government
- How to Use and Get the most out of Social Media
- Access to Capital
- Doing Business with the City
- Networking for your Business
- Small Business panel discussion on operating during a time of economic recovery. Al Taubenberger, President of the Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce GNPCC, will moderate the discussion between the following panelists: Sally Danciu of Sally’s Flowers, Jack Conroy of Conroy Catering & Nancy Morozin of the Dining Car Restaurant.
- Catered lunch provided
- Closing Networking Reception and Awards Ceremony recognizing the top small businesses and non-profit organizations in Northeast Philadelphia in 2011.
Reserve your seat by emailing your name and company contact information to csinquiry AT ccp.edu.