The National Weather Service issued a Wind Advisory for 5:00am to 6:00pm. Friday, Jan 13, 2012. Gusts to 50 mph possible.
* Locations… New Castle County Delaware, all of eastern
Pennsylvania as well as New Jersey.
* Hazards… strong to isolated damaging winds.
* Winds… west 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing… the strongest wind gusts are expected around the time
of the cold frontal passage early Friday morning with a second
gust maximum during the day on Friday.
* Impacts… these winds will knock down tree limbs and possibly
some weak trees and cause isolated power outages. The winds will
make it difficult to drive high profile vehicles especially on
bridges and overpasses.