1. The probe into the email/porn scandal in the Pennsylvania attorney general’s office widens as Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice Seamus McCaffery was found to have sent and received more than 230 emails containing explicit materials. WHYY’s Dave Davies reports.
2. First lady Michelle Obama appeared at a Philadelphia campaign rally in support of Pennsylvania gubernatorial candidate Tom Wolf. WHYY’s Holly Otterbein reports on the Democratic challenger’s lead over incumbent Tom Corbett.
3. New Jersey’s anti-bullying laws are under scrutiny following the hazing incidents that led to the cancellation of a Sayerville high school’s football season. John Mooney examines the law and its deficiencies.
4. WHYY’s Elena Gordon discusses advances in the drug development process following a meeting between the nation’s top drug regulator and leaders of the life-sciences sector in Philadelphia this week.
5. WHYY’s Mary Cummings-Jordan travels to Ivyland to check out a drive-through church that offers a unique approach to weekly prayer.