City of Philadelphia officials are reminding residents that streets will be closed this weekend for the Philadelphia Marathon. Here are the street closures in our area.
City of Philadelphia officials are reminding residents that streets will be closed in areas along the route of the Philadelphia Marathon on Sunday, Nov. 21.
Delays can be expected and drivers are advised to proceed with extreme caution in these areas.
Streets will begin to close at 6:00am on Sunday, and will open back up as runners pass through.
All race routes will be open after 4pm.
Expect significant delays when trying to cross roads on or adjacent to the course.
Police will allow traffic through intersections with the course, when possible, depending on the flow of runners.
Here are the street closures in our area:
– North on Kelly Drive to the Falls Bridge
– The Falls Bridge to Martin Luther King Drive
– North on Kelly Drive to Ridge Avenue
– Ridge Avenue to Main Street
– Main Street – Ridge Avenue to Green Lane
– Main Street – Ridge Avenue to Calumet Street
– Ridge Avenue – Calumet Street to Kelly Drive