The role of a Neighborhood Liaison is one who records items discussed during community meetings such as streetlight repair, missed rubbish, vacant lots, abandoned vehicles, etc. and contects Philly 311 for action and answers!
- Provides assurance that an issue was addressed and action is being taken
- Makes it easy for citizens to use Philly 311. Just dial 3-1-1 or contact your Neighborhood Liaison.
- Centralized all concerns and issues of the community by creating an account for your neighborhood to get action taken
- Access to status of issues or concerns at any time by checking the status of the issue through our website or contacting your Neighborhood Liaison
- Builds the community by getting people involved
For more information, contact Jim Sanders: 215-683-0871 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Philly 311 is a City program that provides directory assistance, information services, service requests and updates on special events. For all non-emergency City services or information, call 311.