PennFuture is hosting a series of breakfast meetings for local government officials to learn more about Pennsylvania’s commitment to clean water here at home and downstream in the Chesapeake Bay.
The meetings will provide an opportunity to learn:
• What specific help may be available to your community for clean water;
• What the Bay-wide pollution limits plan (TMDL) means to your community;
• How the Pennsylvania’s Watershed Implementation Plan impacts on your municipality;
• Innovative stormwater management; and
• Details of proposed Federal legislation that provides funding.
Because Pennsylvania provides half of the freshwater to the Chesapeake Bay, clean water starts with the creeks, streams and rivers that flow through the Commonwealth. Speakers will discuss the impact our clean water commitments will have on local water quality and what local government officials can expect as we move forward.
Join us for a FREE breakfast meeting near you, and find out how to be involved.
Clean Water Breakfast locations:
Hershey – 7/13/10
York – 7/14/10
State College – 7/20/10
Williamsport – 7/21/10
Wilkes-Barre – 7/22/10