The First Step provides you with the tools to evaluate the challenges and feasibility of your business idea through research and planning.
This two-part course moves at a quick pace and focuses on solutions to specific issues confronting people considering starting their own business including:
- Personal issues of being an entrepreneur
- Financing a business
- The business planning process
- Marketing mechanics of starting a business
- Regulations governing a business
- Environmental, health, and safety considerations when starting a business
Registration Fee: $50.00
Included with your registration fee is a one-year subscription (12 issues) to Inc. magazine, valued at $10.
This workshop series is offered once per month.
All Wharton SBDC courses are offered free to veterans.
To register as a veteran, please call 215-898-4861
For registration information and additional information Click Here