Crews battle blaze at Potty Queen

    Toilet humor aside, a fire broke out at a portable toilet company in Limerick just before 9:30 p.m. Friday night.

    Emergency crews were called to Potty Queen on the 3000 block of Sanatoga Road where a building caught fire, reports NBC10.

    CBS3 reports that the firefighters arrived to find heavy smoke and intense flames.

    Firefighters had the blaze under control in about an hour. No injuries were reported.

    Update: Pottstown’s The Mercury reports (with video) that the fire caused over $250K in damages and dispells rumors of a plane crash.

    Want a digest of WHYY’s programs, events & stories? Sign up for our weekly newsletter.

    It will take 126,000 members this year for great news and programs to thrive. Help us get to 100% of the goal.