Carbon Monoxide sends six to the hospital

Six Rhawnhurst residents were taken to the hospital early this morning, after being sickened by carbon monoxide fumes.

Five adults and one child from a home on the 1800-block of Fuller Street are being treated after they detected the fumes around 7 this morning. Three females were listed in stable condition at Jeanes Hospital.

Authorities are still investigating the details of the incident.

Want a digest of WHYY’s programs, events & stories? Sign up for our weekly newsletter.

It will take 126,000 members this year for great news and programs to thrive. Help us get to 100% of the goal.