The political games we play
Following the Etch A Sketch gaffe from Mitt Romney’s campaign advisor yesterday, John Micek at The Morning Call has us thinking about other games and children’s toys we might compare our political leaders to.
He starts off with a quick list:
1. Gov. Tom Corbett: The “Operation” politician. You just close your eyes and … BUZZZZZ …
2. Presidential candidate Ron Paul: Try as you might, it is nearly impossible to sink his “Battleship.”
3. State Rep. Bill DeWeese, D-Greene, the “Scrabble” politician. Triple-word scores abound.
4. Former House Speaker John Perzel, R-Philadelphia, erm … “Sorry”?
5. U.S. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, cries real tears.
Go to his blog post to leave your idea, or post it here in the comments below.
WHYY is your source for fact-based, in-depth journalism and information. As a nonprofit organization, we rely on financial support from readers like you. Please give today.