Fair warning, Philly: This weekend’s calendar of events is epic and the weather is supposed to be picture-perfect. Plan to spend the next few days outside enjoying city life.
So instead of the usual routine, here’s a roundup of the festivals, house tours, and park activities.
- Italian Market Festival May 19-20, 10am-5pm. 9th Street (Fitzwater to Federal)
- Trenton Avenue Arts Festival and Kensington Kinetic Sculpture Derby May 19, Noon-6pm. Trenton Ave (Norris to Frankford)
- Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival May 19, Noon-5pm. Walnut Street (Broad to 19th)
- Delaware River Day May 19, Noon-6pm. Penn’s Landing Marina, Columbus Boulevard and Walnut Street.
- Art in the Open May 18-20, Schuylkill River (Water Works to Bartram’s Garden)
- Queen Village House Tour May 19, Noon-4pm. Start at St. Philip Neri Church (218 Queen St.) $25
- Society Hill Home and Garden Tour May 20, 1-5pm. Start at Old Pine Community Center (401 Lombard St.) $30, $35 on Sunday.
- Clemente Park May 19, 2-6pm. 19th and Wallace.
- Reyburn Park May 19 8-Noon 20th and W. Lehigh Ave.
- Cianfrani Park May 19, 9am-3pm. 8th and Fitzwater.
- Overington Park Plant Sale May 19 10am-1pm. Orthodox and Leiper streets
- Penn Treaty Park Flea Market May 19 10am-3pm. Delaware Ave at Marlborough St.
- Seger Park May 20, 11am-3pm 11th and Lombard.