Interac is looking for friendly volunteers to help at the front desk.
The Volunteer Receptionist is an important position at Intercommunity Action for both clients and staff, responsible for reception duties and others such as:
• Greeting all visitors in a friendly manner, and notifying appropriate staff of visitors’ arrival
• Directing visitors to different offices and or facilities within the building (i.e., restrooms)
• Answering basic questions about operations
• Signing for packages and inform staff of arrival
• Assisting with US Postal Service and Interoffice mail, as needed
Interested volunteers should contact Cherese Knox, 215-487-0904 x3003, firstname.lastname@example.org.