Carbon monoxide kills two in Upper Darby

    A generator running in a downstairs grocery store killed two men living in separate apartments upstairs, police said.

    The Delco Times reported that the store’s electricity had been cut off because of a $964 balance, leading the store’s owner to rent a generator to provide power.

    Want a digest of WHYY’s programs, events & stories? Sign up for our weekly newsletter.

    It will take 126,000 members this year for great news and programs to thrive. Help us get to 100% of the goal.