The Central Delaware Advocacy Group will hold its monthly meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday in the Society Hill Towers Community Room.
Here is the agenda. Future meeting dates and locations follow.
6:00 Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
6:05 Presentation from Developer of 400 N. Columbus Blvd.
– Chair (Matt Ruben)
– Waterfront overlay update
– Stream buffer update
– Treasurer (Rene Goodwin)
– Financial status
– IRS update
– Secretary (Richard Wolk)
– Member-group status updates
– Membership (Laura Lanza)
– October 11, 8:00AM, NLNA offices, Northern Liberties
– November 8, 6:00PM, Coral St. Arts House, Kensington
– December 13, 8:00AM, NLNA offices, Northern Liberties