Donate

Fire caused by electrical problem

Fire crews were called early yesterday morning to a fire that was apparently caused by an electrical problem. The 4:30 a.m. blaze displaced several people on the 2200-block of Brighton Street, but firefighters got it under control quickly.

Want a digest of WHYY’s programs, events & stories? Sign up for our weekly newsletter.

Help us get to 100% of our membership goal to support the reporters covering our region, the producers bringing you great local programs and the educators who teach all our children.