Donate

    Carbon monoxide responsible for death of Upper Darby resident

    Township Police in Upper Darby say a resident who lived on Bradford Road has died as the result of carbon monoxide poisoning.

    The Daily Times reports the victim was found in the basement of a home after residents in the area were evacuated.

    Police have not released the identity of the victim.

    Want a digest of WHYY’s programs, events & stories? Sign up for our weekly newsletter.

    Help us get to 100% of our membership goal to support the reporters covering our region, the producers bringing you great local programs and the educators who teach all our children.