WHYY Charitable Gift Annuity: A Gift that Pays Lifetime Income!
In addition to the great satisfaction of supporting WHYY’s mission, a Charitable Gift Annuity provides you with a lifelong income while you enjoy tax benefits. You can tailor your WHYY Charitable Gift Annuity to meet your unique financial and philanthropic goals.
A WHYY Charitable Gift Annuity provides:
- Guaranteed, lifetime income — a portion of which is often tax-free.
- An immediate charitable tax deduction
- Reduction or elimination of your estate tax liability
- Ability to convert low-yielding cash or non-dividend securities into guaranteed, lifetime income for you and/or your loved one
- Capital Gains Tax reduction when funding your WHYY Charitable Gift Annuity with appreciated securities
- Membership in The Laurence LePage Society, WHYY’s planned giving recognition group
- A meaningful Philanthropic commitment to WHYY’s insightful and informative programs.
Strengthen WHYY’s future and yours! For a personalized gift example, please contact Robin Austin, Planned Giving Officer, at 215-351-2019 or email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential and without obligation.
Immediate Gift Annuity
Deferred Gift Annuity (age 65)
*WHYY follows the rates established by the American Council on Gift Annuities (ACGA), effective July 1, 2018.
The above calculations are for illustration purposes only and should not be considered legal, accounting, or other professional advice. WHYY’s financial statements are available here or by writing to WHYY, Independence Mall West, 150 N. Sixth Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106, (215) 351-0511. The official registration and financial information of WHYY may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Information filed with the Attorney General concerning this charitable solicitation may be obtained from the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey by calling (973) 504-6215. Registration does not imply endorsement.