The Mural Arts Program is kicking off its new Murals and Meals tour series hosted by celebrity chefs today.
The tour consists of an informative trolley tour of murals and a sampling of local cuisine at one of the city’s best restaurants, including a special presentation by the host chef, according to uwishunu.
Tours will depart from and return to the restaurant location. The cost is $50 per person, and advance reservatons are required. Hurry– space is limited to 35 attendees per tour.
The first tour will take place today at Percy Street Barbecue and will be hosted by Chef Erin O’Shea.
Below is a schedule of planned tours. Be sure to reserve a space at your favorite restaurant.
• June 18: Fork Restaurant, Chef Terence Feury
• June 25: Sampan, Chef du Cuisine Khamala Vongsakoun
• July 16: Distrito, Chef Maria Schmidt
• July 23: Kokopelli Restaurant & Tequila Bar, Chef Gina Rodriguez
• August 6: Seafood Unlimited, Owner David Einhorn
• August 13: City Tavern, TBD
For more information on the tour series, click here.