Divorce is not just between two parents, but the family’s children as well. On this show, we’ll speak with Roseanne Vanella, a trained mediator and manages the website familyaffaires.com. We’ll also speak with Tara Eisenhard is the author of The D Word, a chronicle of what happens to children in the wake of divorce. Jontie Hayes is a clinical social worker in Florida specializing in families of contentious divorces. She is the author of The Monkey Book series helping children through difficult divorces.
- 10 Tips for Divorce when Children are Involved
- Easing Transitions Across Households for Children of Divorce
- Motivation and Suggestions for Good Co-Parenting
- Child Focused or Out of Focus Divorce?
- “May the Words of My Mouth…” Parenting Through Divorce
- A Letter to Co Parents of Divorce
- Children of Divorce and Art Therapy
- Is Divorce Bad for Children?