Some of us are fortunate to have good neighbors. They're the folks we chat with, invite over, borrow a cup of sugar from, and do favors for.
On the other hand, some neighbors can be a nuisance–a source of nightmares and profound anxiety. They're noisy, nasty, messy, and seem to have no consideration for the rest of the community.
Dr. Dan Gottlieb discusses "bad neighbors" and how to deal with them with guests Dan Simon, Bob Borzotta and Rue Landau.
Dan Simon is a mediator with Minnesota-based Twin Cities Mediation. He's a teacher and practitioner of the transformative approach. He's associated with the Institute for the Study of Conflict Transformation.
Rue Landau, Esq., is Executive Director of the Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations.
- Dealing with Bad Neighbors by Joe Bishop
- Neighbors From Hell: Managing Today's Brand of Conflict Close to Home by Bob Borzotta (GUEST)
- Neighbor Law: Fences, Trees, Boundaries, & Noise by Emily Doskow
- Homeowner's Rights: A Legal Guide to Your Neighborhood by Mark Warda
- Outwitting the Neighbors: A Practical and Entertaining Guide to Achieving Peaceful Coexistence with the People Next Door by Bill Adler
- http://www.borzotta.com — guest website, including forum for those with "bad" neighbors
2 Responses to Bad Neighbors