Vitasoy Chocolate Soy Milk Cheesecake
Recipe By Chef Jim Coleman
Think you don’t like tofu? This dessert will change your mind.
For the Crumb Crust:
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Dash of sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
For the Filling:
- 1 package Nasyoa Silken Tofu
- 1 whole squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 3 teaspoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup Vitasoy chocolate soymilk
- 1. Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and olive oil. Coat ramekin around the edges with crumbs. Bake at 325° for 5 minutes.
- 2. In a blender, mix all filling ingredients until thick and creamy. Pour into 4 small ramekins. Bake at 325° for 15 minutes.