Turkey & Spinach Burgers
Recipe By Chef Jim Coleman
Spinach in a burger? Popeye would approve.
- 1½ pounds ground turkey meat
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole egg and 1 egg white beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon to incorporate all the ingredients.
- 2. Form into 4 large patties or 6 smaller ones & sauté in a non stick pan over med-high heat until cooked all the way through.
- 3. Keep burgers in a 200°F oven until all the burgers are done.