Spinach Feta Dip
Recipe by Chef Kevin Roberts
This recipe comes together quickly… and is so tasty it disappears just as fast. Even spinach doubters will like this.
Prep Time: 12 min.
Cook Time: 5 min.
Makes 8 servings (2 cups)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt or light sour cream
- ½ cup light ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- ½ cup (2 ounces) crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 1. COOK spinach according to package directions. Drain, cool and squeeze dry.
- 2. MIX yogurt, dressing, mustard and dill in medium bowl. Stir in spinach and feta cheese.
- 3. CHILL. Serve dip with whole grain crackers or vegetables.