Severed Mummy Toes
Recipe By Rallie McAllister
Enjoy this “spooky” menu idea that kids will love and are good for them, too.
Makes 10 Mummy Toes
- 10 100% Whole Fillets Crunchy Fish Sticks
- Four 6-inch whole grain tortillas cut into 2” strips
- ¼ cup all natural, no sugar added ketchup or fish cocktail sauce
- 1. Bake fish sticks according to package instructions, then roll a tortilla strip around each fish stick, positioning the tortilla strip around the center of the fish stick.
- 2. Drizzle catsup on one end of the fish sticks.
- 3. Serve immediately.