Recipe By Chef Christina Martin
This hearty stew is perfect for fall and winter. Try mixing and adding different veggies to this dish, for a more interesting flavor.
- 2 packages Rays Seitan in gravy
- 1 package of frozen peas & carrots
- 1 cup Almond milk, unsweetened
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1. In a medium stock pot add Rays seitan and gravy. Allow to warm over medium heat and then add peas & carrots, almond milk and nutmeg.
- 2. Bring to a simmer and then lower the heat and if needed add additional almond milk for a creamier consistency. Simmer for 20 minutes and serve warm. Can be placed over bread such as biscuits or over mashed potatoes. Enjoy!