Roasted Garlic and Onion Dip
Recipe By Lari Robling
If you think you still need one more quick dip for the game, here's one to throw together with a few things you have on hand.
- 1 cup reduced fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 head garlic, roasted
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1. Blend ingredients together by hand and refrigerate for 2- 3 hours before serving.
- 2. To Roast Garlic: Preheat oven to 400°.
- 3. Cut the top off of a garlic bulb. (about the first ¼ inch)
- 4. Coat it in good quality olive oil and place in on the pan cut side down.
- 5. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes or until soft.
- 6. Squeeze the pulp out to add to the dip. (As long as you have the oven heated, roast more than one head along with some carrots or other root vegetables. You'll find a use for them.)