Recipe By Lari Robling
Instead of drowning your cauliflower in a heavy cheese sauce, try roasting it for a nutty, sweet flavor without all that saturated fat.
- 1 head cauliflower, cored and stems removed
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Slice florets into ½-inch slices or leave small ones whole and toss with fresh lemon juice and olive oil.
- 3. Spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Turn florets and continue baking for about another 20 minutes or until cauliflower is slightly browned.
- 4. If desired, serve with a little parmesan cheese.