Rillettes of Mackerels
Recipe courtesy of the Sofitel Hotel
Fresh fish, paired with the creamy sauce and crisp vegetables.
(115 Calories per Serving)
Time of preparation: 20 min.
Makes 4 servings
For the Fish:
- 4 mackerel filets (5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
- 1 ounce each of diced green, yellow and red peppers
- Salt, pepper, curry
For the Diet Mayonnaise:
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 5 ounces of fat free white cheese
- 1. Steam fish fillets for 5 minutes; let cool.
- 2. Prepare diet mayonnaise: in food processor, blend ingredients together until creamy. Incorporate white cheese with whisk and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Crumble fish fillets and combine with diet mayonnaise.
- 4. On a dish, place a circular mold and fill each mold with mackerel mixture. Compress with spoon and delicately remove the circle.
- 5. Garnish with diced peppers.