Raw Pad Thai
Recipe By Arnold Kauffman
The kelp substitutes for rice noodles in this dish — and no cooking! This flavorful salad is packed with nutrition.
Recipe taken from WHYY’s Friday Arts: Art of Food.
- 1-2 dino kale sliced lengthwise
- 1-2 rainbow chard sliced lengthwise
- 2 napa cabbage leaves shredded
- ½ cup mung bean sprouts
- ½ cup snow bean sprouts
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup kelp noodles
- ½ papaya diced
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1. In a large bowl add the first 8 of the above ingredients. For the dressing, mix almond butter and honey with two tablespoons of water. Drizzle over salad and toss well.