Recipe by Chef Kevin Roberts
This is the clean version of your regular coleslaw that you can actually leave out in the sun. The pickles give it a nice tangy crunch too.
Makes 8 servings
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup green onions, include tops
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup baby kosher dills, chopped
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing, low-fat or regular
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, lightly toss together the cabbage, green onions, celery and pickles.
- 2. Pour salad dressing over salad, add the salt and pepper and toss.
- 3. Chill thoroughly for at least twenty minutes. But if you can’t wait, I understand.