Parmesan Breaded Scallops
Recipe By Chef Jim Coleman
To get the best taste make sure that you use fresh scallops. This recipe is quick and easy and mouth watering. It takes about 40 minutes start to finish.
Makes 24 scallops
- 24 scallops
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup fresh bread crumbs from a crusty white bread
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1. To make the bread coating, combine the parmesan cheese, parsley, bread crumbs, garlic, salt and pepper and mix well.
- 2. Wash the scallops, pat dry with paper towels and place in a small bowl. Coat the scallops with olive oil in the bowl.
- 3. Dip each scallop in breading, gently pressing the crumbs onto the scallops. Place the scallops in a single layer on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4. Heat oven to 375°F. Place scallops on an oiled pan, drizzle with olive oil. Bake 5‐6 minutes or until cooked through. Serve immediately.