Olive-Oil Marinated Chicken
Recipe By Chef Jim Coleman
Couldn’t be easier, or more delicious.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pounds boneless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large heavy skillet over high heat. Sauté chicken until evenly browned and fully cooked. Transfer to a bowl, and sprinkle with cilantro, rosemary and garlic. Keep warm.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar and port. Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne. Whisk until consistency is creamy. Pour over cooked chicken and serve immediately.