Nasoya “Garlic & Onion” Tofu with Corn, Tortilla Soup
Recipe By Chef Jim Coleman
This recipe is thoughtful in several ways… the tofu is already seasoned for you so it’s easy as well as vegetarian, vegan and heart healthy.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ small onion, finely diced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 package Nasoya “Garlic & Onion” tofu (firm), cut into cubes
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 1 flour tortilla (finely sliced)
- 1. Gently cook onion and corn with olive oil until soft.
- 2. Stir in curry powder, paprika and add vegetable stock, stirring constantly until boiling.
- 3. Next, add cubed tofu, lemon zest and tortilla. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes.