Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing
Recipe By Chef, Educator and Foodwriter Priscilla Martel and Charlie van Over
Drizzle this dressing on to your favorite salad to give it a delicious flavor.
Yield: about 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¾ cup olive or vegetable oil or a combination of the two
- 1. Combine the mustard, salt and pepper, garlic and vinegar in a small bowl. Whisk to combine or simply mix with a fork.
- 2. Add the oil while whisking vigorously until the mixture emulsifies. Use immediately. If you serve it later, whisk again to recombine the ingredients.