Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Recipe by Chef Kevin Roberts
This light-style tuna salad makes a good first course served over toast rounds. You won't miss the fat of the mayo in this tuna salad — the tomato juice adds zing and the horseradish mustard gives a kick.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 5 min.
4 to 6 servings
- ½ cup reduced-sodium tomato-vegetable juice
- 4 tablespoons horseradish mustard or spicy brown mustard
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, packed in water, well drained
- 2/3 cup chopped roasted red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted Kalamata olives (about 5)
- 1. MIX juice and mustard in medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat well. Cover and chill.
- 2. SERVE tuna salad over lettuce, on whole wheat rolls or on toast rounds.