Island Blast Smoothie
Reduced fat/light coconut milk gives this flavor as well as creaminess but you can use low-fat milk as well.
Makes 2 servings
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 (6-ounce can) of pineapple juice
- 1 cup pineapple fresh pieces
- Strawberries fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup reduced fat/light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
Note: You will need (1) a blender, immersion blender, or food processor, (2) measuring cups and spoons, and (3) 2 (12-ounce) glasses.
- 1. Break banana into small pieces and put in the blender with the rest of the ingredients. Secure the lid and blend until smooth.
- 2. Divide smoothie between 2 glasses and serve immediately.