Grilled Sesame Chicken Breasts
Recipe By Chef Jim Coleman
Longer days and warmer weather mean it's time to finally crank up the grill! Cook off some extra chicken for the week's salads or sandwiches.
- ½ cup white grape juice
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon black sesame seeds
- ½ tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1. Put coriander seeds into a medium bowl and crush, using the back of a spoon. Add the soy sauce, sherry, honey, ginger, oil, and garlic. Add the vegetables and toss. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 2. Preheat the grill or broiler. String the vegetables onto four 6-inch skewers.
- 3. Cook 4 inches from the heat source, 3 minutes per side, brushing once with the marinade.