Feta & Olive Turkey Burger
Recipe By Chef Jim Coleman
A burger lover will never miss the beef in this version. The vegetables keep the meat moist, so feel free to use a low fat feta cheese. If salt is your issue, reduce the amount of olives and use a low sodium feta.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat the grill for medium high heat.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine turkey, feta cheese, olives, oregano, red pepper and pepper. Mix together and form into patties.
- 3. Lightly oil the grate. Place patties on the grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through.