Chipotle Flank Steak
Recipe By Chef Jim Coleman
Flank steak generally has less saturated fat than other cuts of beef, but remember it’s all about the serving size. This recipe should make eight servings.
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 3 chipotle peppers, seeds and stems removed
- 2 dried anaheim or similar chiles
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1. Grind peppers and oregano into a powder. Combine with remaining ingredients, except steak and mix into a paste.
- 2. Spread paste evenly over flank steak and refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- 3. Preheat grill. Grill steak for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until done.