Recipe By Katie Cavuto Boyle RD
You could call these 24-hour pancakes: great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner and maybe even a snack!
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup low-fat milk
- ½ cup low-fat Daisy cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pasty flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 banana
- ½ cup granola
- 1. In a small bowl combine the eggs, milk, cottage cheese, maple and canola oil. In a medium sized bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk in the wet ingredients until combined.
- 2. Using cooking spray, coat a large, non-stick pan. Over medium high heat spoon ¼ cup of pancake batter into the pan. Top the wet batter with a sprinkle of granola and a few banana slices. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until set on the bottom. Flip the pancake and cook for another minute or until cooked through.