Recipe By Chef Christina Martin
These muffins are very moist and delicious, they are also vegetarian and fun for kids to make.
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pumpkin
- ½ cup sugar or agave
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1. Grease mini muffin pan and set aside.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 3. In a medium bowl combine flours, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl add pumpkin, sugar, oil, water and vanilla. Stir in dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- 4. Bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- 5. Let cool few minutes in the pan and then gently remove.