Recipe By Fit Staff
Heading back to school? Don’t forget a good breakfast is the way to start the day. Adding some low-fat high fiber granola to the batter makes these even better.
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- ½ cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest
- 1. Beat the sour cream and eggs in a bowl. Add the orange juice and half the orange zest. Stir in slowly to prevent curdling.
- 2. Add the flour and sugar stirring carefully until well-mixed.
- 3. Preheat a non-stick pan or griddle. When the pan is hot, pour silver-dollar-sized pancakes. Watch for small bubbles to form on the surface as a sign for ready to be flipped. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
- 4. Garnish with remaining orange zest.