Frittata of Wild Mushroom & Swiss Cheese
The savory flavor of sautéed mushrooms, chopped parsley, and swiss cheese is the perfect blend to create a scrumptious breakfast bite.
- 12 each jumbo, organic eggs (egg beaters or egg whites)
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 pound wild mushroom mix (anything you choose)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 each garlic clove – crushed
- 1 cup swiss cheese grated
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Salt & fresh pepper to taste
- 1. Crack eggs and place in mixing bowl. Add milk and whisk until mixed well. Reserve.
- 2. In a non-stick sauté pan, add olive oil and bring to med. Heat. Add garlic clove and mushrooms, sauté until soft about 5 min. Season with salt and pepper. Add chopped parsley to mushrooms, remove from heat.
- 3. In another non-stick sauté pan, melt butter and add egg mix. Form fritatta as demonstrated. Add wild mushrooms to fritatta, check seasoning.
- 4. Finish with swiss cheese. Gratinee. Cut into wedges or squares for serving with sauce of choice.
- 5. Cook well.