Where you go to know
Welcome to WHYY, Greater Philadelphia's leading public media provider, serving southeastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and all of Delaware for more than 50 years. We take pride in bringing our audience news when it needs it, entertainment when it wants it and education when it counts — on television, radio and the Web and in the community.
- Contact Us Find WHYY physical and email addresses, maps and directions, and phone and fax numbers. You can also find contact information about WHYY membership and WHYY-TV and WHYY-FM programming as well as for the WHYY newsroom. Also, a page containing frequently asked questions can help address many concerns.
- Employment The award-winning professional staff of WHYY continues to set the bar high in all areas, including television, radio and the Web, providing meaningful and relevant content to the region. Whether it's preparing a program to air or a role in support or professional positions, all are vital to the continued growth and development of WHYY.
- Internships WHYY offers unpaid internships to junior- and senior-year undergraduates, graduate, and postgraduate students throughout the year. Experiences range from production and newsroom opportunities across all media platforms to branding, promotions and public relations and other administrative departments.
- Volunteer Volunteers from Greater Philadelphia help support WHYY in a variety of functions, including on-air membership campaigns, mailings and office support. It doesn't matter whether you have just a few or as many as 20 hours each week to volunteer — you'll find the time spent here rewarding and of great value to WHYY.
- WHYY Spaces WHYY is available for corporate and social events ranging from small executive meetings to wedding receptions. The Dorrance H. Hamilton Public Media Commons' Lincoln Financial Digital Education Studio features a 16-by-9-foot HD screen and can accommodate 300 guests. WHYY has partnered with Catering By Design for weekend events.
WHYY Public Filings
- WHYY Board and Committee Meetings: 2016 Schedule
- Public Speakers at Board Meetings
- WHYY Diversity Statement
- 2014 Local Content and Service Report to the Community
- FCC EEO Prong 3 Report: WHYY, Inc., April 2013 to March 2014
- FCC Recruitment Activity Report: WHYY, Inc., April 1, 2013 - March 31, 2014
- FCC Publication: The Public and Broadcasting: How to Get the Most Service from Your Local Station